Maximize your savings potential and build your wealth faster with a money market account.
- Tiered Rates to Reward Higher Balances
- Competitive Dividends
- Enhanced Access to Funds
- Digital Banking
Are you currently a member of Fort Community Credit Union?
If you're not a member yet, please click "No" and open a Regular Savings account first.
Like your regular savings account, a Money Market account offers safety, security, and easy access to your money. That means your funds are federally insured, not subject to market risks, and you have access to unlimited deposits and withdrawals- and that's not all! With tiered rates, the more your deposit grows, the more you will earn. Maximize your savings, with an FCCU Money Market account you get:
- No monthly-fee or minimum balance
- Complimentary Box of Checks (50) with direct check writing ability
- Direct Deposit options available- save through payroll deduction or automatic transfers. Check out our Payroll Deposit Guide!
- Text and/or email account alerts available
- Online and mobile banking, including access to mobile deposit and eStatements
- Add a Mastercard® debit card1 to your account to access over 33,500 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide2
- Member Loyalty Cash- Maintaining a minimum average total balance of $2,000 or more in your deposit accounts helps qualify you for cash back at the end of the year!
1$4.95 fee applies to instant issued debit cards. See current fee schedule.
2No-fee ATM usage is through MoneyPass and Alliance One ATM networks.