Achieve your home ownership dreams with our ITIN Mortgage program offering 20-or 30-year fixed rate options.
- Competitive Rates
- Local Decisions
- Friendly Service
Here at FCCU, we strive to support our members and communities on their financial journey. That means offering quality financial products, including mortgages, to immigrant households in an inclusive effort to make their home ownership dreams a reality. Our ITIN Mortgage program offers members with an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) the ability to secure a 20- or 30-year fixed rate mortgage option.
We have a dedicated team of Mortgage Officers committed to helping our immigrant members build their knowledge of the home-buying process. Plus, we have several Spanish speaking team members available for assistance should the need arise.
- 20% down payment required
- 20- or 30-year fixed rate mortgage terms available
- 2 years employment in the same or similar line of work
- Minimum of 1 year Tax Returns using your ITIN number
- Owner-occupancy required
- Borrower must have a valid ITIN number.
- Two forms of ID required, an ITIN Card along with a U.S. Government ID card, Passport, or Matricula Consular ID card.
Deposit and personal loan products are also available to members with an ITIN versus a Social Security Number.
Member eligibility required. We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act