Bank your way, anytime, from anywhere.
Manage your money anytime and anywhere with Online Banking!
- View balances, make payments and keep tabs on recent transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Enroll in and access monthly estatements
- Set up account alerts via text or email
- Access Bill Pay and Credit Card portals
Quick Switch Option
If you have multiple accounts and want to access them all without logging out and back in again, use the "Switch Account" option under the "Summary" link at the bottom of your Online Branch page. This allows you to switch from one account to another without needing to logoff and log back in!
These accounts must have the same ownership and must be set up in advance by calling any of our branches or by using the secure contact us form. For security reasons, please do not use regular email to request this feature.
No more check writing! Pay bills securely, quickly and easily with Bill Pay! With Bill Pay you can:
- Schedule automatic recurring or one-time payments to a person, company, or financial institution
- Sign up for eBills and have electronic versions of your paper bills submitted right to your bill pay experience.
- Track your bill payment history
- Set up notifications to keep you informed on bill pay activity, like when bills arrive and when they are due!
Take your FCCU branch with you wherever you go! With the Fort Community Mobile Banking app you can:
- Check account balances
- Transfer money between accounts
- Pay bills*
- Deposit Checks
- Pay a Person
- Access eStatements
It's easy to get started with mobile banking. View our Mobile App Download Instructions (PDF). Important note: please make sure your username is in all lowercase letters.
Use PIN or Touch ID to access your accounts faster
In the video below, Dani demonstrates how to deposit a check with the FCCU Mobile App.
Links mentioned in the video:
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve information when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail and reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping, access records anytime via online banking
- Easily retrieve past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new e-statement is ready
In the video below, Dani explains the benefits of enrolling in e-statements and walks through how to opt-in on the FCCU mobile app.
1Fees may apply to Bill Pay due to inactivity. See fee schedule for details.