Loan Payment Options
All great loans require payments. Here at FCCU, we’ve got a whole toolbelt full of easy and convenient payment possibilities built for your busy lifestyle. And, as your financial partner, we’re here to lend you a helping hand- so let’s breakdown your payment options and you can decide which tool suits you best.
NEW! Online Payments
You now can quickly and easily make a loan payment with a credit or debit card from another financial institution using our online payment portal. Through this payment portal you will be able to make an Express Payment or Pay Now1 or set up AutoPay2. Making a payment through this channel is easy and secure, but here are few things you should know first:
- There is a $10 convenience fee assessed for Express Payments or Pay Now payments.
- There is a $0.25 recurring payment fee assessed for online recurring AutoPay payments.
- Payments with your debit card or credit card typically post to your account between 3 to 5 days after you make your online payment.
- If you would like to make a payment on your FCCU VISA® Credit Card you may log in to the Fort Community Mobile Banking application and transfer funds from your FCCU Savings or Checking account for FREE, or you can access the Credit Card portal to setup a payment from another institution for no fee via online banking.
- If you have online banking or the Fort Community Mobile Banking application and have funds in your FCCU Savings or Checking account, you may make a payment on your loan for FREE by simply transferring funds from your account to your loan.
- Alternative payment options are listed in the accordions below.
Please note: On the weekend of 12/31/21 - 1/3/2022, FCCU will be conducting system upgrades. During this time, AutoPays may be disrupted. To avoid payment issues, cancel any existing AutoPays by logging into the payment portal and selecting Manage AutoPay. Use the Pay Now Feature until 12/31/2021. You may begin scheduling AutoPays again on or after 1/4/2022.
1A $10.00 per payment fee will be assessed for online Express Payments or Pay Now payments. See current fee schedule.
2A $0.25/recurring payment fee will be charged for online recurring AutoPay payments. See current fee schedule.
Tap, snap and transfer! If your primary checking or savings account is with FCCU, simply log in to your account via the Fort Community Mobile Banking application, then select transfer from the sidebar menu and schedule a payment from your checking or savings account directly to your loan. It’s that easy.
Don’t have a checking account with FCCU? No problem- we’ve got a payment tool for you too. Simply write a check from your primary financial institution to FCCU, then log in to the Fort Community Mobile Banking application and select Deposit from the sidebar menu. Follow the workflow to Deposit a Check3 directly to your loan with FCCU. Done!
3If you have not already applied for Mobile Deposit, you will select "Apply For Mobile Deposit" from the sidebar menu within the application. Upon approval, you will see "Deposits" on the sidebar menu of the application and will be able to complete the workflow noted above.
Automatic Recurring Payments
Set it and forget it! Here are a couple ways to establish automatic recurring payments on your loan. Log in to the Fort Community Mobile Banking application, select transfer from the sidebar menu, complete the Transfer fields and modify the frequency of your payments. You can set your loan payment transfer up to be weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly.
Prefer we help you with your payment schedule? Simply click here to complete a Recurring Payment Authorization form via DocuSign. We’ll reach out to confirm your payment information and schedule your payments.