Where you and your family make memories is a pretty big decision — so you handle that, and we’ll handle the financing.
- Variety of Financing Programs
- Competitive Rates
- Refinancing Available
- Buy a first home, second home, vacation home, or investment property
- Enjoy competitive rates and flexible payments
- Receive assistance for your first time buying a home
- Refinance your current mortgage, and save
- Sign select documents online with our eSignature
- Work with friendly, experienced loan advisors
Visit our complete Mortgage Center for resources, tips, rates and more!
Also, please leave us a review at our review page on Zillow!
- Take some of the stress out of building by taking out an interest only construction loan. You’ll have twelve months of low, interest only payments while you build the home of your dreams.
- ARM loans typically offer lower interest rates and are a great option if you are looking for a lower payment or if you are planning on staying in the home for a shorter period of time. Available for 3, 5, or 7 year lock periods.
- Rest easy knowing you have locked in your interest rate and your payment will not change for the life of your loan.
- With affordable rates and a variety of loan terms, you could be enjoying your vacation or investment home soon. Please keep in mind second homes, vacation homes, and investment properties typically require a 20% down-payment.
We offer a variety of ways to finance your home, such as:
- Federal Home Loan Grants for up to $6,000*
- Home Consortium Grants for up to $5,000*
- FHA loans, and USDA loans
*To receive the full amount of the grant, the buyer needs $2,000.00 up front.
The Jefferson County Economic Development Consortium offers Home Ownership Counseling Seminar Classes in the late winter and early spring. To read about additional eligibility requirements, click here.
Their next seminar is on Wednesday, February 3, 2021 from 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm. Advance registration is required due to Covid 19 precautions. Register online here.
The Jefferson County Economic Development Consortium offers Home Ownership Counseling Seminar Classes in the late winter and early spring. Seminars are held on the 2nd Wednesday of the month from 5:30 - 9:30 pm at the UW Extension/ Workforce Development Center. You must register in advance to attend. Check out their list of upcoming seminars here!
Did you know that FCCU participates in grant programs that could provide members with $11,000 towards the purchase of a first home? Contact us to learn more!
We also hold home buying seminars in the early spring. When the events are coming up, we will display the information on our events page.
Rapid Refi Details
- A Rapid Refi will shorten your 20- or 30- year mortgage to 12 years or less
- Save thousands of dollars on interest payments
- This mortgage refinance option is faster than the traditional refinance process
- Enjoy no or low closing costs
A rapid refinance may be right for you if:
- You want to pay off your mortgage and build equity quickly
- You want to save on interest and closing costs
- Your current mortgage rate is going to increase
- You want to cash out your home equity to pay for big expenses
Traditional Refinance Details:
- Lower your monthly mortgage payment
- Pay less in interest payments over the life of your mortgage
- Enjoy no or low closing costs
We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.