Where you and your family make memories is a pretty big decision — so you handle that, and we’ll handle the financing.
- Variety of Financing Programs
- Competitive Rates
- Refinancing Available
- Buy a first, second, or vacation home
- Enjoy competitive rates and flexible payments
- Receive assistance for your first time buying a home
- Refinance your current mortgage, and save
- Sign select documents online with our eSignature
- Work with friendly, experienced loan advisors
Looking to buy your first home?
Join us for one of our Home Buyer Happy Hours in February! Click here for more details.
Visit our complete Mortgage Center for resources, tips, rates and more!
Also, please leave us a review at our review page on Zillow!
We offer a variety of ways to finance your home, such as:
- Federal Home Loan Grants for up to $6,000*
- Home Consortium Grants for up to $5,000*
- FHA loans, and USDA loans
*To receive the full amount of the grant, the buyer needs $2,000.00 up front.
See dates and times for Home Ownership Counseling Seminar Classes via the Jefferson County Economic Development Consortium.
Did you know that FCCU participates in grant programs that could provide members with $11,000 towards the purchase of a first home?
FCCU is hosting four seminars where attendees learn the ins and outs of the home buying process – plus appetizers and a drink will be provided.
Save your spot today HERE.
We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.