We want to be your go-to place for all of your banking needs.
Payroll Deposit Guide
Direct Deposit is a complimentary service that automatically deposits recurring income received into any FCCU checking or savings account that you choose. Income received from your employer, Social Security, pension and retirement plans, the Armed Forces, VA Benefits, and annuity or dividend payments may all qualify for Direct Deposit.
How you benefit:
- It’s convenient. Your money is deposited automatically into your FCCU account. No need to worry about being too busy to deposit your check.
- It’s fast. You have same-day access to your money on the day of deposit.
- It’s safe. You will no longer have to worry about checks getting lost, delayed, or stolen.
Direct deposit information cannot be entered until an employee has been hired and the paperwork has been received and entered in the payroll system. Before you start, have a check or savings account information in front of you to begin your set up.
Simply download the Direct Deposit Form. and follow the steps below.
- Contact your employer before setting up direct deposit. Ask your employer if they offer direct deposit services. If so, your employer may need you to complete a form or provide a voided check to process your request for direct deposit.
- Gather account information. You will need to provide the type of account (checking/savings) and your account number and routing number (RTN).
- Monitor your account. It may be one or two months before direct deposits go into effect — look for your first direct deposit about four weeks after your request.
Check reorders can be made online, click the button below!
Transfer money quickly and easily with a wire transfer. A fee is assessed for this service. See our current fee schedule.
Safe Deposit Boxes*
FCCU offers safe Deposit Boxes at some branch locations, providing members with a secure, low-cost storage option for important documents like birth certificates, passports, deeds and financial records, as well as jewelry and other small valuables.
- Safe deposit boxes are available for rental by members age 18 and up
- Choose from a variety of sizes, subject to availabilty. See our current fee schedule for pricing and fees.
- Safe deposit boxes are not covered by NCUA insurance
*Contents of safe deposit boxes are not insured or guaranteed by the credit union, the NCUA, or by any other government agency. Not all sizes are available at all locations, and are subject to availability.