It's your money's turn to work for you. The earnings and convenience add up in no time.
- Competitive Dividends
- Direct Deposit Available
- Surcharge-Free ATMs
- Digital Banking
Are you currently a member of Fort Community Credit Union?
If you're not a member yet, please click "No" and open a Regular Savings account first.
You earned it, now watch it grow. FCCU’s Dividend Checking account is specifically designed for members who want to earn a return on their hard-earned money. If you’re looking to earn a little somethin’, somethin’ on your daily bread, you’ve met your match. Here’s all the fixings.
- $5 per month fee plus $0.25 per check, waived when minimum balance requirement is met.
- Unlimited check writing, check reorders available online
- Instant Issue Mastercard® debit cards1 available- open a Change-Up Savings account and round up debit card purchases into savings!
- Direct Deposit available- check out our Payroll Deposit Guide!
- Online and mobile banking, including access to mobile deposit, bill pay2, person-to-person payments and eStatements.
- Access to over 33,500 surcharge free ATMs nationwide3
- Member Loyalty Cash- A checking account with an active debit card4 helps qualify you for cash back at the end of the year!
- Text and/or email account alerts
- Turn your phone into a wallet when you link your FCCU Mastercard ® debit card to Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, or Google Pay
Ready to make the switch?
Check out our Switch Kit! We'll help you make the move to better banking, lower fees, and a happier you.
1$4.95 fee applies to instant issued debit cards. See current fee schedule.
2Fees may apply to bill pay due to inactivity.
3No-fee ATM usage is through MoneyPass and Alliance One ATM networks.
4Active= an average of 10 point-of-sale transactions a month and a card open at the end of the year.