Direct Deposit is a free service that automatically deposits recurring income received into any FCCU checking or savings account that you choose. Income received from your employer, Social Security, pension and retirement plans, the Armed Forces, VA Benefits, and annuity or dividend payments may all qualify for Direct Deposit.
How you benefit:
- It’s convenient. Your money is deposited automatically into your FCCU account. No need to worry about being too busy to deposit your check.
- It’s fast. You have same-day access to your money on the day of deposit.
- It’s safe. You will no longer have to worry about checks getting lost, delayed, or stolen.
Direct deposit information cannot be entered until an employee has been hired and the paperwork has been received and entered in the payroll system. Before you start, have a check or savings account information in front of you to begin your set up.
Download the Direct Deposit Form and follow the below steps.
- Contact your employer before setting up Direct Deposit. Ask your employer if they offer Direct Deposit services. If so, your employer may need you to complete a form or provide a voided check to process your request for Direct Deposit.
- Gather account information. You will need to provide the type of account (checking/savings) and your account number and routing number (RTN) - as shown below.
- Monitor your account. It may be one or two months before Direct Deposits go into effect – look for your first Direct Deposit about four weeks after your request.