Take care of your physical and financial health. An HSA is a smarter way to save for your medical expenses.
- Tax Savings*
- Competitive Dividends
- Withdraw Funds at Any Time
A Health Savings Account, or HSA, is a great way to save for a variety of qualified medical expenses. These expenses may include Co-Pays, Prescriptions, Vision and Dental expenses, over-the-counter medications and numerous other healthcare expenses. Plus, whether you’re contributing to an HSA account from your paycheck before taxes or from your take-home pay, you won’t pay income tax- and, any dividends your HSA earns or any withdrawals you make are tax free. You must be covered by a high deductible health plan (HDHP) to be eligible for and to take advantage of this account type. Open your HSA account to begin saving today.
- All it takes is an initial setup fee of $20, no minimum opening balance requirement
- $3 monthly service fee, waived when $2,000 monthly balance requirement is met
- Dividend rates compounded and paid monthly
- Roll savings over from year to year with no limits or penalties
- Direct Deposit available- check out our Payroll Deposit Guide!
- Unlimited check writing, check reorders available online
- Text and/or email account alerts available
- Online and mobile banking, including access to mobile deposit and eStatements
- Add a Mastercard® debit card1 to your HSA account for an easy and convenient payment option
- Member Loyalty Cash- Maintaining a minimum average total balance of $2,000 or more in your deposit accounts helps qualify you for cash back at the end of the year!
Interested in learning more?
Check out our HSA Frequently Asked Questions!
1Fee applies to instant issued debit cards. See current fee schedule.
Consult a tax advisor. For a list of fees, see our HSA Fee Schedule.