Take care of your physical and financial health. An HSA is a smarter way to save for your medical expenses.
- Tax Savings*
- Competitive Dividends
- Withdraw Funds at Any Time
A Health Savings Account, or HSA, is a great way to save for a variety of qualified medical expenses. These expenses may include Co-Pays, Prescriptions, Vision and Dental expenses, over-the-counter medications and numerous other healthcare expenses. Plus, whether you’re contributing to an HSA account from your paycheck before taxes or from your take-home pay, you won’t pay income tax- and, any dividends your HSA earns or any withdrawals you make are tax free. You must be covered by a high deductible health plan (HDHP) to be eligible for and to take advantage of this account type. Open your HSA account to begin saving today.
- All it takes is an initial setup fee of $20, no minimum opening balance requirement
- $2 monthly service fee, waived when $2,000 monthly balance requirement is met
- Dividend rates compounded and paid monthly
- Roll savings over from year to year with no limits or penalties
- Direct Deposit available- check out our Payroll Deposit Guide!
- Unlimited check writing, check reorders available online
- Text and/or email account alerts available
- Online and mobile banking, including access to mobile deposit and eStatements
- Add a Mastercard® debit card1 to your HSA account for an easy and convenient payment option
- Member Loyalty Cash- Maintaining a minimum average total balance of $2,000 or more in your deposit accounts helps qualify you for cash back at the end of the year!
Interested in learning more?
Check out our HSA Frequently Asked Questions!