Our most popular checking account, and for good reason. It keeps things simple while still providing lots of convenience.
- No Minimum Balance Required
- Direct Deposit Available
- Surcharge-Free ATMs
- Digital Banking
Are you currently a member of Fort Community Credit Union?
If you're not a member yet, please click "No" and open a Regular Savings account first.
Don’t be fooled by the name…this checking account isn’t just regular, it rocks! A Regular Checking account with FCCU keeps things simple while still providing all the necessary conveniences to make your banking experience great. And, when you add an FCCU Mastercard® debit card to your account, you get easy access to your money with all the digital banking tools you need to track and manage your finances. Here’s a glimpse of what a Regular Checking account with FCCU can offer you.
- No monthly-fee or minimum balance
- Unlimited check writing, check reorders available online
- Instant Issue Mastercard® debit cards1 available- open a Change-Up Savings account and save with every swipe!
- Direct Deposit available- check out our Payroll Deposit Guide!
- Online and mobile banking, including access to mobile deposit, bill pay2, person-to-person payments and eStatements
- Access to over 33,500 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide3
- Member Loyalty Cash- A checking account with an active debit card4 helps qualify you for cash back at the end of the year!
- Text and/or email account alerts
- Turn your phone into a wallet when you link your FCCU Mastercard ® debit card to Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, or Google Pay
Ready to make the switch?
Check our Switch Kit! We'll help you make the move to better banking, lower fees, and a happier you.
1$4.95 fee applies to instant issued debit cards. See current fee schedule.
2Fees may apply to bill pay due to inactivity.
3No-fee ATM usage is through MoneyPass and Alliance One ATM networks.
4Active= an average of 10 point-of-sale transactions a month and a card open at the end of the year.