Welcome to the FCCU family! We’re thrilled to have you as a credit union member. As your financial partner, we want you to know we will always go above and beyond to make sure your unique financial goals become a reality. It truly is a pleasure to serve you and we hope you’ll enjoy the benefits of membership for many years to come.
The Credit Union Difference.
As a member, we think it’s important for you to understand the credit union difference. That means sharing the founding principles that are central to our movement, and what they mean to you and your experience with FCCU.
- Voluntary and open membership- No matter what your financial situation looks like, the door is open.
- Democratic member control- You help call the shots by electing a volunteer board of directors. Every member gets a vote.
- Member economic participation- Better rates, lower fees and services that benefit the entire credit union.
- Autonomy and independence- As a financial co-operative, your credit union is controlled by real members, like you, instead of outside shareholders.
- Education, training and information- Access to financial literacy tools and resources. Credit unions believe that education contributes to personal growth.
- Co-operation among co-operatives- Your credit union strengthens the co-operative movement by partnering with organizations that share the same important values.
- Concern for community- Knowing that your day-to-day banking translates into benefits for charities, local businesses and the entire community.
Our core purpose.
Our mission is to always put our members in a better financial position than when we met them. You are our why, our purpose, and we are and will always be invested in you, with you, for you. We look forward to serving you now and throughout your financial journey.