Kids can learn how to save, share, and spend responsibly with this fun account.
- Quarterly Prize
- Birthday Gift
- Digital Banking
Are you currently a member of Fort Community Credit Union?
If you're not a member yet, please click "No" and open a Regular Savings account first.
- For kids ages 3 through 10
- Parent must already have an account at FCCU
- Upon account opening, savers get a paw-shaped piggybank and savings stamp card
- Each card has 12 squares to fill! Receive a stamp for every $5 deposit
- Cards can be picked-up, stamped, and redeemed in branch
- $5 minimum monthly balance required
- Digital banking available to account custodian
- $5 minimum deposit to open
And when your child’s birthday is near, watch the mail — we will send a special gift just for them!
- Saver earns $0.50 cent piece for each in-branch deposit. Little saver must be present at time of deposit to receive. $5 minimum deposit required.
- Saver will receive a birthday postcard annually that can be brought into a branch to redeem for a special gift
- A full stamp card earns a treat AND an entry into a quarterly prize raffle drawing.
- All full stamp cards are entered in to the year-end raffle to win a cash prize - deposited right to your savings account!
|Prize Drawings||Stamp Cards Due|
|Quarter 1||March 31st|
|Quarter 2||June 30th|
|Quarter 3||September 30th|
|Quarter 4||December 31st|
|Year-end Drawing||December 31st|
We send out a newsletter every quarter to the parents of our Spot's $ensible Savers with fun fiancial literacy-themed games, info about upcoming prizes, resources for parents, and more! You can see an example of a previous newsletter here.
Some restrictions apply. See Fee Schedule.