The road to financial responsibility starts here. Open a Teen Checking account and guide your teen toward success.
- No Minimum Balance Required
- Direct Deposit Available
- Surcharge-Free ATMs
- Digital Banking
Help your teen learn responsible financial habits with a Teen Checking account. This account offers all the same great perks as our Regular Checking account with a few extra conveniences for you, their guardians of success. Here's the rundown.
- Members between 13-19 years old are eligible, must have a $5 share savings account to open a Teen Checking account
- Joint ownership for parents is available (joint owner must be an FCCU member)
- No monthly-fee or minimum balance
- Unlimited check writing, check reorders available online
- Complimentary Instant Issued Mastercard® debit card1 available at account opening- open a Change-Up Savings account and save with every swipe!
- Direct Deposit available- check out our Payroll Deposit Guide!
- Online and mobile banking, including access to mobile deposit, person-to-person payments and eStatements
- Access to over 33,500 surcharge free ATMs nationwide2
- Member Loyalty Cash- A checking account with an active debit card3 helps qualify you for cash back at the end of the year!
- Text and/or email account alerts
- Turn their phone into a wallet when they link their FCCU Mastercard® debit card to Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, or Google Pay
1Fee applies to instant issued debit cards after initial issuance. See current fee schedule.
2No-fee ATM usage is through MoneyPass and Alliance One ATM networks.
3Active= an average of 10 point-of-sale transactions a month and a card open at the end of the year.