Member security is more important to us than ever! We invite members to visit the branches specified below to safely shred their confidential documents. Mark your calendars for these 2021 dates and locations:
- May 8th: Whitewater Branch, 203 E Milwaukee St, Whitewater, 9:00am -12pm
- July 17th: Jefferson Branch, 100 N. Main St. Jefferson, 9:00am - 12pm
- August 14th: Watertown Branch, 633 S. Church Street, Watertown 9:00am - 12pm
Common Cents Video Series
Hear it from the experts! FCCU team members sit down and discuss budgeting, savings, homeownership and more in this ever-growing video playlist. In the climate of virtual learning, FCCU will continue to provide helpful ways to better your financial situation. Begin watching here!
See current webinar topics and sign-up information here.
FCCU's Annual Meeting will take place on Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. in the Puerner Room at the Jefferson Office located at 100 North Main Street, Jefferson, WI 53549
- Attend in-person: RSVP here or call Tracy at 920-563-7305. For those wishing to attend in-person, an RSVP is required by June 1, 2021. This event will be socially distanced with temperatures taken at the door.
- Attend virtually: See here. The event will be available via Facebook live.
Our annual meeting provides a forum for members to obtain specific financial information about FCCU's performance and strategic direction, as well as ensure the credit union's practices, policies, and vision favor members. We are a not-for-profit financial institutions owned by our member-owners.
Jefferson County Cancer Coalition Cook-out at FCCU
Saturday, June 5th from 10am - 3pm. The cookout will take place at FCCU's Main Office located at 800 Madison Avenue in Fort Atkinson. Delicious Klement brats will be cooked and served by credit union employees and volunteers from 10am to 3pm or until sold out. A brat, chips and drink meal will sell for just $5, and a hot dog, chips and drink meal will sell for just $3. For dessert, Kent’s Big Bars will be for sale! Everyone is invited to attend; Social distancing will be observed. Food will be served rain or shine! To place your order ahead, fax information to Deanna at 920-563-0327.