We want to be your go-to place for all of your banking needs. Here’s a list of additional services we offer — and if there’s anything else you need, simply contact us or stop by.
If you are having trouble finding the right gift, why not give them THE perfect gift? Chose a gift card in any amount and let your loved ones pick exactly what they want. No more gifts that are the wrong size, wrong color, or just plain wrong!
- Purchase at any of our branches
- Cost is $3.95 for members and $4.95 for non-members
- Choose any denomination, from $10 to $1000
- Recipient can use almost anywhere that accepts Visa®
- Available in a variety of styles including birthdays, anniversaries and holiday giving
- Plastic or virtual gift card options available!
Picture an ATM-looking machine that comes to life! Our Interactive Teller Machine (ITM) is available at our main branch. ITMs allow you to interact with our tellers through two-way video chat directly on the screen. You get the same friendly, face-to-face service from our tellers in a secure and easy-to-use format.
Learn more below or by watching our short video ITMs Explained.
The ITM experience provides:
- More efficient service
- Increased privacy during transactions
- No need for deposit slips anymore
While you’ll still interact face-to-face with our FCCU team, our ITM technology is another option to help us serve you better.
Are ITMs replacing FCCU team members?
No, when you see an FCCU ITM, you are being helped by an FCCU team member. You can see them and talk to them onscreen just as you would in-person. And there are still team members available in the branch ready to help you when needed.
How do ITMs work?
All you have to do is touch the screen to get started. One of our tellers will appear onscreen as a video conference, much like Skype or FaceTime. After that, your teller assists you with the same transactions you usually do. It’s that easy!
What kind of transactions can I do with an ITM?
Most teller transactions can be done with an ITM, including cash deposits, withdrawals, share-to-share transfers, loan payments and check deposits. FCCU team members are ready to help you with transactions that aren’t done on the ITM, like money orders, cash advances and cashing savings bonds.
Payroll Deposit Guide
Direct Deposit is a complimentary service that automatically deposits recurring income received into any FCCU checking or savings account that you choose. Income received from your employer, Social Security, pension and retirement plans, the Armed Forces, VA Benefits, and annuity or dividend payments may all qualify for Direct Deposit.
How you benefit:
- It’s convenient. Your money is deposited automatically into your FCCU account. No need to worry about being too busy to deposit your check.
- It’s fast. You have same-day access to your money on the day of deposit.
- It’s safe. You will no longer have to worry about checks getting lost, delayed, or stolen.
Direct deposit information cannot be entered until an employee has been hired and the paperwork has been received and entered in the payroll system. Before you start, have a check or savings account information in front of you to begin your set up.
Simply download the Direct Deposit Form. and follow the steps below.
- Contact your employer before setting up direct deposit. Ask your employer if they offer direct deposit services. If so, your employer may need you to complete a form or provide a voided check to process your request for direct deposit.
- Gather account information. You will need to provide the type of account (checking/savings) and your account number and routing number (RTN) — as shown below.
- Monitor your account. It may be one or two months before direct deposits go into effect — look for your first direct deposit about four weeks after your request.
Reorder checks online in just a few quick clicks. You can even customize yours if you like!
Safe Deposit Boxes*
Store your important documents such as birth certificates, passports, and more in a place where they are protected from fire and theft.
Box Sizes (All Boxes are 24" Deep)
Annual Rental Fee
3 x 5 inches
3 x 10 inches
5 x 10 inches
10 x 10 inches
*Contents of safe deposit boxes are not insured or guaranteed by the credit union, the NCUA, or by any other government agency. Not all sizes are available at all locations, and are subject to availability.