Take care of your physical and financial health with an HSA. Use the funds for qualified medical expenses and you never pay tax.*
- Tax Savings*
- Competitive Dividends
- Withdraw Funds at Any Time
Are you currently a member of Fort Community Credit Union?
If you're not a member yet, please click "No" and open a Regular Savings account first.
- Must have a have a high-deductible insurance plan
- $20 one-time setup fee
- $2 monthly service fee if balance falls below $2,000
- No minimum balance to open
- Contributions are tax-free*
- Dividends grow tax-free*
- Withdrawals are tax-free when used for qualified medical expenses*
- Money rolls over year to year automatically
- You own your HSA, not your employer
- Easy withdrawal access by check, debit, online, teller
- Add your HSA account as an extra account on bill pay at no additional charge
- Competitive dividend rates and low fees
If you are an employer and want to provide this valuable benefit to your employees, talk to one of our member service representatives to help you set it up.
*Consult a tax advisor. For a list of fees, see our HSA Fee Schedule.