Invest with confidence — our Certificates are federally insured and pay fixed-rate earnings.
- Fixed Rates
- Competitive Dividends
- No Setup or Maintenance Fees
- Wide Range of Terms
Are you currently a member of Fort Community Credit Union?
If you're not a member yet, please click "No" and open a Regular Savings account first.
- Higher returns than savings accounts
- Fixed rates for length of term
- Terms range from 91 days to 60 months
- Federally insured by the NCUA up to $250,000
- Early withdrawal penalties apply
- Starting at $250 minimum deposit to open