Unleash the power of plastic with an FCCU Mastercard® debit card- accepted worldwide.
- Surcharge-Free ATMs
- Digital Banking
- Card Control
Imagine getting through life without ever having to dig for change or write a check. Simply use your FCCU Mastercard® debit card for purchases around the globe and online. It’s safer than carrying cash and more readily accepted than checks. The very same card is used to make ATM withdrawals. You get unlimited transactions online, in stores, and at ATMs, all complementary of your FCCU membership! For an Instant Issue debit card1, see current fee list Or you can wait 5-7 business days for a new card to ship to you for free.
Plan on traveling with your Mastercard® debit card? Complete the Member Travel Notification Form to let us know — and ensure your card will work during your travels!
- Safer than carrying cash
- More convenient and safe than checks
- Eliminate cost of purchasing checks
- Make purchases anywhere Mastercard® is accepted
- 24/7 access to funds via ATMs
- No-Fee ATMs located at every branch
- Over 33,500 surcharge-free2 ATMs available nationwide
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
- An active3 debit card can earn you a piece of the MLC pie
- Apply for Courtesy Pay4 an overdraft program
Need to activate your debit card?
Just call 1-800-992-3808, you can also change your PIN when you call this number!
Is your card lost or stolen?
To report a lost or stolen debit card, please call 1-833-462-0798
CardValet® is a standalone mobile application that allows you to control your FCCU Mastercard® debit card from your mobile device!
- Turn your card "off" - with CardValet mobile application you can turn your debit card off when it's lost, perceived stolen, or you're simply not using it. When your card is "off" no withdrawals or purchases will be approved and your account will be safe from fraudulent activity.
- Real-time alerts - use the CardValet application to establish transaction controls so your debit card will only work at certain merchants or within a specific geographic area.
- Spending Control - set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as fuel, groceries or retail stores. You can also establish these controls by location.
- Download today - to get started with CardValet® visit the Apple or Google Play stores to download this mobile application.
1$4.95 fee applies to instant issued debit cards. See current fee schedule.
2 No-fee ATM usage is through MoneyPass and Alliance One ATM networks.
3Active= an average of 10 point-of-sale transaction a month and a card open at the end of the year.
4There may be fees associated with the use of Courtesy Pay, please see our most current fee schedule.