Grow your business without exhausting your cash reserves by financing your equipment or fixed asset purchases with our termed business loans. Contact your FCCU loan representative for details and further information.
- Competitive rates
- Affordable monthly payments
- Local decision-making for faster results
- Experts in our local industries
- Service from people who know your community
- Getting Started
The following documents are needed to get started, please.These are fill-able pdf forms that you can complete and print. (You will not be able to save the completed forms unless you have the full version of Adobe Acrobat or another pdf creation software, such as CutePDF.) Adobe Acrobat Reader will not allow you to save the data in the form.
- Business Loan Application
- The Loan Application gives us general information about you, as well as serving as an aid in the loan determination process.
- Personal Financial Statement
- The Personal Financial Statement gives us a better understanding of your financial situation, as well as serving as an aid in the loan determination process.
- Income Expense Projection
- The Income Expense Projection gives us a better understanding of trends in your Income and Expenses, and serves as an aid in the loan determination process.
Once complete, you may submit the forms via:
- Scan and fax to (920) 674-6034
- Fort Community Credit Union (FCCU)
- Attn: Joni Lundin/Patrick VandenBerg
- 100 North Main Street, Suite 201
- Jefferson WI 53549
- Drop the documents off at any of our four convenient locations and we'll forward them to Joni and Patrick.