Thank you for being a part of the FCCU family! We value your membership, and as your financial partner, we want to make sure you are always informed on matters pertaining to your account(s).
If you have questions or concerns check out the topics below so we can get you pointed in the right direction!
Activate Your Debit Card & Change the PIN
To activate your FCCU Debit Card or change your PIN, call 1-800-992-3808
Report Debit Card Fraud
To report your FCCU Debit Card as lost or stolen, or if you have suspicious transactions, call 1-833-462-0798
Report Credit Card Fraud
To report your FCCU Credit Card as lost or stolen, or if you have suspicious transactions, call 1-800-654-7728
Submit a Travel Notice
To submit a Member Travel Notice, click here.
Update Acccount Contact Information
Choose 1 of the 3 options below to update your account contact information:
- Sign-in to Online Banking and click your profile photo. Then, edit your contact information and click the Save button.
- Sign in to the FCCU Mobile App and tap your profile photo. Then tap the Edit button, edit your contact information, and tap the Save button.
- Fill out the Account Information Change Request Form
Apply for a loan
You can apply for a loan online in minutes and a loan officer will follow up with you directly.
Learn how to use FCCU Technology
- For questions regarding our new digital banking experience, check out our How To video playlist on YouTube.
- Sign in to Online Banking to:
- View Balances
- Transfer funds
- Open additional accounts
- Deposit check
- Pay Bills
- Apply for a loan and more!
For all other questions, send an email to the FCCU Member Services team and we will responde within 3 business days.
Please do not include any personal identifiable information within your initial email. If necessary, a team member will respond with a secure email to encrypt any information that needs to be shared.