FCCU is dedicated to giving back to our communities in the form of sponsorships, monetary donations and prize or item contributions. If you have an event you wish to be considered for sponsorship, please read the following guidelines and submit your request to the credit union via the "Submit Request" application, or email your request to [email protected]. You may also deliver your request to any of our branches to the attention of "Charitable Contributions Committee (C3)."
Reflecting the mission statement of FCCU, "To help our members be in a better financial position than when we met them," FCCU in general will make contributions to organizations and activities serving the following purposes:
- Education - provide educational programs or services that increases financial literacy, and creates financial sustainability
- Community development - family focused events/causes to support household economies for people and animals alike
- Economic development - build sustainable local business
- Health - provide physical and financial fitness to improve the lives in our communities
Communities We Serve
FCCU serves and gives back to the communities we are in: Fort Atkinson, Jefferson, Watertown, and Whitewater and our surrounding areas. We are also proud members of each community's Chamber of Commerse since we believe that local businesses are the backbone of Wisconsin cities.
FCCU may make contributions or donations:
- To a worthy cause or activity that is not part of or sponsored by a 501 (c) 3 organization provided that the organization conducts activities in a community in which FCCU has a place of business.
- To an organization that is tax exempt under Section 501 (c) 3 of the Internal Revenue Code.
Submit your application at least 45 days prior to your event.
Unfortunately, we do not fund the following:
- Sponsor(s) of or to political or partisan organizations
- "For-profit" organizations
- Individuals or organizations seeking funds for personal or individual endeavors, including reimbursement for medical needs or expenses
- Individuals or small groups that are not representative of the communities FCCU serves or to the membership as a whole
Please visit the United Way of Jefferson & North Walworth Counties’ FREE, online volunteer platform to learn more about how you can get involved in your community! Whether you are an organization looking for volunteers, an individual looking for a volunteer opportunity, a business wanting to plan a volunteer outing for your staff, or a community group wanting to promote your events…this site is the best local resource!